Thursday 6 September 2012

My first top 20 ribbon!

Last month I entered the 11second club's August competition and reached my highest ranking yet: 16th! My previous best was 42nd I believe. I really wanted to use the contest to gauge how much I have improved as an animator since my online workshop. I was really hoping to see a leap forward and thankfully I have. There are still lots of things to improve and I didn't really spend any time developing a story (I wanted to focus completely on my acting choices and creating solid animation) but I can see growth which is very exciting! You can see the animation in my latest demo reel.
I plan to enter the September competition as well because I think I will have time to do it. This time around I want to improve my level of animation and also spend a bit more time developing an interesting story. My goal is to reach the top 11 and improve upon my personal best.

No comments:

Post a Comment